Friday, November 10, 2017

Lucifer - Chapter 3

For story until now Go To the END : 
Chapter Three – Battle at Heaven's Gate



I had to leave her behind
not knowing if she'll there, when I come back.
But I have to stop this chaos,
Fire of Father's wrath
hitting earth unleashing chaos
something outraged him
to hurt his own creation
I have to stop this
before everything is gone.

I have to talk to my Father
So I declared,
"Father here I come"
I have to talk to my father
and make him understand

He will listen to me,
Am his favorite son.
I wonder what raged him to fury,
"Is it about me and my feeling for her,
No!" I am not guilty to love the one.
He has created everything,
the light, the earth, the human being
He has created the feelings,
the envy, the love and the violence
"I have only chosen,
the beauty in his creation"
I opined to myself
standing in front of heaven's gate

"You're forbidden to enter Heaven
You're forbidden to see Our father"
scowled Micheal
with his army prepared to fight

"But why brother,
What this anger is about,
have I unaware hurt Thee father
If so, let me pass
Let me speak with him,
its all I ask."

"You have sinned Samuel,
You are not worthy anymore."

"How? please give me an answer
Is it because I loved her...?
But she is His creation
She is His finest creation on earth
Pure and Divine
She emerge from the aura
he lighted upon the earth"
I tried to elucidate my side

"We fly over the earth,
to watch upon His creation
We are Archangels
We are Supreme beings
rose from God's true powers
and this Humans are beneath.
They are created only to pray,
To build our fortress
and satisfy our needs."
Micheal stated in disgust
"How could you do this, Brother
Actually desire this creature
She might be most pleasant to see
but you're not just an Angel
You my brother, are the son of God."

"Micheal, I understand you disapprove,
You have always seen those being beneath us
But I walk among 'em
Live among 'em and I love one of 'em.
I have done no wrong
Let me speak to our father,
Not you but he will understand."

"Go away brother, without a fight,
Father has banished you,
You're not a worthy son
You have ashamed us,
so now you're exiled
from heaven and the skies"

"I am your brother, Micheal,
And I don't want to hurt
or to fight.
I am my comrade's general,
As powerful you are
I am too.
So let me pass and be at peace."
I demand my worthy visit

But God of war had his victory
battle among angels
stuck on heaven's ground.
As Micheal was losing to held the heaven's gate
Brightest light stuck
and everything went into darkness.

-- To Be Continued

Until Now in Lucifer :

No comments:

Post a Comment