Friday, November 10, 2017

Lucifer: Chapter 4

For story until now Go To the END : 
Chapter Four – The Angels Return



I watched him fade away in the sky
Distance growing as he left
He promised he will be back
But now a year has past

Am still standing here staring up in the sky
waiting for him, but there is no sign
Earth is burning where you left me behind
Flames of grudge eating each soul alive
I prayed to my Angel a thousand times
But lost in silence
like forever abandoned

Hope’s broken on earth
As tragedy stuck with million weapons
Plague, famine and war
Death at every corner

Man has turn into something not human
Hatred and evil now run the world
No one is untouched anymore
And hope of salvation is torn.

God must be angry
As the humanity in blink to extinct
No sign of Angels to save us
by our side, to guide us
or to fight this war

As I lose my last hope
I say to myself
I can’t take it anymore
I bid my final goodbye
There must be another life
I will wait for your love
I will wait for your return.

As I dig my grave to sleep in it
My eyes startled by thousand lights in the sky
People cheering “Angels have returned”
And for a second there a sense of relief has spunked
My eyes sparkle as I kept searching for him
“Where are you my Angel,
Are you the brightest one shinning?”
For a moment there I found myself smiling
My pain, my wound
Forgotten to a distant memory

“They’re here!!
Angels!! They’re here!!”
People cheering
Hope has returned on earth
Bringing people back together.
Shinning the dark sky
The Angels are back with light

But as the distance grew closer
Dread took over
Cheers turned into screams
People running for shelter

At the speed of shooting arrows
Angels came falling on earth
They're fallen soldiers from heaven
hurt, wounded and abandoned 
I  wonder 
“What must have happened
for these daunting Angels
to lose any battle.
These’re warriors 
comrade of The God
fallen from a lost battle
What tragedy could have stuck.”

Questions answered in silence
And darkness again wrapped the earth
Despair prevailed
And moment of hope, disappeared.

My eyes widen with fear
When I saw my one Angel crashed on earth
His wide white wings made him distinct
Fallen too far beyond in the distant mountains
The edge where earth touches sky
far beyond the grove
where sun never rise. 

God, show mercy on us!
We pray for your hand to light us
Save us from what's coming
Give us strength to fight the evil.

As the Angels struck on earth
Fire of hell broke loose to devour
I passed through the molten fire 
And climbed on the mountain
My bleeding enigma
Couldn’t stop my feet
Tear roll down my cheek
And too far this journey I seek

After a week on foot
With no rest no food
I noticed a glow at a distance far in the woods
Burning like fire
Shinning like gold
Aback I got strength
filled with love and its vigor intense.

I ran till I reach
only to witness a dreadful scene
Laying at a distance,
I glanced at his large wings
Soaked in his blood
Broken in pieces,
feathers shredded scattered everywhere.

My heart went cold
and I couldn't move anymore
“Is he...?” I left numb and stunned

I came to my senses,
as few moments passed
I went closer  
and touched him at last.
Burning like red coal
bleeding magma
through cracks of his wounds,
"What shall I do...
what shall I do...?"
I kept questioning
howling under the silver moon.

-- To Be Continued

Until Now in Lucifer :

No comments:

Post a Comment